• The Osman Spring 2018 collection was shown in an intimate setting that saw the models walk around the Aquavit restaurant in Saint James to the music of the band Lyves while guests sipped on champagne and sucked down oysters.
• Osman Yousefzada, the designer behind the brand, explained that “Tailoring may be magic, but it is not an illusion. [Clothes] manifest our sense of self and our sensuality.” There were many instances where we were reminded of the inherent sensuality of his clothes.
• The Joseph show was all about lifting the formal restrictions of the uniform and the everyday wardrobe while modernizing its summer offering.
•The show opened with preppy silhouettes, highlighted by layered point collars. The show notes explained that it was "A summer wardrobe inspired by role-models' uniforms, deconstructed."
• The utilitarian aspect of a girl scout's uniform was revisited with shirt dresses and ensembles made from midi skirts and cropped shirts all punctuated with practic...
• David Koma imagines the woman he dresses to be strong and athletic. He combined a sports aesthetic with a couture sensibility for his Spring 2018 show.
• Of his inspirations, the designed said, "I found an incredible vintage couture dress in New York and fell in love. I felt immediately inspired, that was one of the starting points of the creative process."
• The show opened with architectural ruffles in leather, something that the designer borrowed from fashion maestro Pierre Cardin. Koma ...
• Markus Lupfer’s Spring 2018 presentation was set against a backdrop of white balloons that foreshadowed the fun, carefree mood of the collection.
• His inspiration this season was a party girl that never stops. "First, I really wanted color—I wanted to have more fun,” the designer explained. “Everything is quite serious out there, and you need a good party. Then next the part was about this girl who goes to a pool party who just enjoys life."
• The color palette was happy and full of energy...
• Alice Temperley's Spring 2018 show was a stark contrast to the British weather, as she invited her guests on a trip to the French Riviera.
• The models walked to French songs from the ’70s, with the final lineup shown to the tune "Laisse Tomber Les Filles" by France Gall.
• The show opened with dresses, Temperley's specialty, in a vivid color palette of cerulean blue, red, and fuchsia pink. Stripes, florals and graphic prints were also present. The first looks were crafted from everyday fab...
• This season, Jonathan Anderson presented a collection that was notably streamlined. The first look embodied this change in direction best—a simple, green, ribbed-knit dress with a yellow hemline patch and a pair of high-top sneakers.
Thanks to the frantic pace of the digital age, the average person has the attention span of a goldfish. (No, seriously. This is a fact supported by an actual study.) Seeing as the fashion sphere changes its mind even faster, we decided to provide you with a condensed report from backstage this season
Cette veste de ski noire en tissu technique résistant aux égratignures Xitanit Evo signée X-Bionic est une réinterprétation novatrice d'un modèle classique.
Les chaussures avant-garde de Vetements sont aussi recherchées que ses créations athleisure.
Ces baskets blanches en cuir Court Classic signées Saint Laurent constituent une version parfaite des chaussures de tennis old-school réinterprétée avec des appliqués étoiles en cuir argenté, un motif récurrent de la collection printemps-été 2017.
With the holiday season in full-swing, now is the time to think about your outfit. Discover our favourite evening dresses for the holidays
Over-the-knee but not over the top, these boots will kick start your winter days. Discover the best over-the-knee boots of Winter 2016.
Nothing beats a good coat, especially during the cold months. Get introduced to the best winter coats of 2016 with us.
Win an Initial ring and bracelet from Astrid & Miyu, right on time to sparkle for the holiday season.
As we celebrate the Year of the Monkey, Chinese Zodiac Jewellery has never looked so stellar thanks to the new Astrid and Miyu necklace collection.